BOOKING

All services should be booked through The Wheel Travels & Tours Co.,Ltd.

TOUR PRICE

Tour price quoted are net in US Dollars. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.

PAYMENT

A deposit of 25% tour price is required within one month after confirmation of the tour. The rest payment 75% of tour price must be made one month ahead to the arrival of the clients. Cash on arrival is acceptable only when payment cannot be made in advance. For tour that are confirmed one month before the arrival date, it is advisable for Travel Agents to arrange for cash on arrival to avoid payment in transit. Detail procedure for payment transfer will be provided in due course.Service shall not be provided unless remittance reaches us prior to the arrival of the clients.

CANCELLATION

Cancellation shall be effective on the day of the written notice is received. Cancellation fees are as mentioned hereunder:
Cancellation for booking without bearing any cost is possible not later than 30 days of arrival.
Cancellation within 29-21days prior arrival date will be charged 25% of the tour fare.
Cancellation within 20-11 days prior to travel date will be charged 50% of the tour fare.
Cancellation within 10 days prior arrival will be charge 100% of the tour fare.

REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES

After the commencement of tour, no refund either in full or in part will be given, for unutilized services included in the programme.

RESPONSIBILITY

The Wheel Travels & Tours Co.,Ltd. acts only as agents for the person or companies providing accommodation, transportations, or other services, and assume no liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, accident to person or property, delays, transport failure, strikes, war or other causes beyond its control.The original programme may be modified or changed or reversed and the substitution of train/coach services may take place of flights when due to unforeseen circumstances.

However, we will always make full endeavours to keep up the original tour programs and arrangements.